About two years ago I was working in research at one of the local hospitals. I was using dry ice and other chemicals. My glove adhered to the dry ice and it melted away the glove leaving my index and middle fingers stuck to the dry ice. The chemical burn was so astronomical; I needed to have a skin graft. Dr. Sabry did this for me. He was brilliant. You cannot even tell my fingers were badly damaged. The skin graft took to my finger after the first surgery. It was not painful and I have full mobility and use of my fingers again. Thank you Dr. Sabry! You truly are an amazing surgeon!